Win this amazing hamper at our next Network at Sandy Park event
Our next Network at Sandy Park event is going to be a networking event with a difference! Every guest will have the chance to win this fabulous hamper of goodies - containing over £500 of products and tickets from our panel of speakers, Sandy Park and the Exeter Chiefs.
This Food and Drink Edition of our popular Networking series will celebrate all things about food and drink in the South West in partnership with Crumbs Magazine. A panel of inspirational leaders and founders from the food and drink industry will focus on what the area has to offer, its value to the regional economy and what the future might look like.
The evening will be hosted by Jess Carter, Editor of Crumbs Magazine who will be joined by the following speakers:
- Patrick McCaig, Director - Otter Brewery
- Howard Davies, Co-Founder & Director - Salcombe Distilling Company
- Michael Dart, Director - Darts Farm
- Lloyd Gardner, Founder & Owner - Lloyd’s Kitchen and Lloyd's Lounge
- Paul Weston, National Sales Controller - Frobishers
Also in attendance to speak to guests will be Sandy Park Head Chef Craig Beacham and the Exeter Chiefs Strength, Conditioning and Nutrition Coach James Parkes.
The first 100 guests to arrive at the event will also receive a goody bag worth over £10 each kindly provided by the speakers on the evening.
Tickets are £15 and include hot food and can be purchased here.
The hamper prize includes:
- A gorgeous food and drink hamper from Darts Farm
- Lloyds Kitchen – pre dinner cocktail & meal for four with bottle of house wine
- Salcombe Gin 70cl Bottle
- Case of Otter Head – 8 Bottles
- A selection of products from the Frobishers range
- Subscriptions to Exeter Living and Crumbs magazines
- Four weekend tickets to the Exeter 7s
- A pair of tickets to an Exeter Chiefs pre-season friendly home game in August (date and opposition TBC)
- A pair of tickets to watch the Exeter Chiefs as they begin their European Rugby Champions Cup Campaign at home next season (dates and opposition to be confirmed once fixtures announced in July, subject to availability)
- One winner will be selected at random from all attendees present at the event
- One prize is available