Sandy Park Launch Hybrid Events
As Sandy Park looks to reopen its doors again in the wake of the global Covid-19 pandemic, so we are looking at new and innovative ways of helping our customers.
With large face-to-face events being unable to go ahead, businesses are having to adapt to the way that they can safely organise meetings, conferences, corporate and training events.
And one of the ways that the industry is looking to do this is through Hybrid events. Although not a new concept within the events industry, during this current climate, they are slowly becoming the ‘new normal’.
WHAT IS A HYBRID EVENT?
In essence, Hybrid events offer businesses the benefits of a live, in-person event, whilst using technology to stream to a wider audience. For example, your event could be held at Sandy Park with a small number of attendees, whilst at the same time being streamed to an audience in another part of the UK, or even another country.
These events enable participants who are at home watching the stream to engage and interact equally as much as those who are attending the event in person.
WHY ARE HYBRID EVENTS BECOMING SO POPULAR?
With uncertainty still lingering around exactly when conferences and events with large numbers of attendees will be allowed to go ahead, Sandy Park sees the introduction of Hybrid events as the perfect medium to ensure that the conferences and other corporate events can be experienced in a safe and COVID secure manner, whilst maximising virtual and in-person participation. It’s the best of both worlds!
HYBRID EVENTS ARE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO MAXIMISE ATTENDANCE PARTICULARLY FOR:
- Attendees who wouldn’t be able to travel due to current lockdown restrictions, or health and safety concerns.
- Attendees who couldn’t travel to your event due to geographical limitations.
- Attendees who simply don’t have the time required to attend an in-person event.
- All of these limitations can be rectified by using technology to stream your event.
BENEFITS OF HYBRID EVENTS:
- Maximised attendance – even those who wouldn’t normally be able to attend your event due to time or distance limitations will be able to attend your virtual event.
- Increased delegate engagement – interactive sessions such as Q&As can help to maximise the engagement of your delegates.
- Lower carbon footprint – almost every business, including ourselves, endeavours to reduce their carbon footprint. Fewer people travelling to an event means fewer carbon emissions are produced!
- Social distancing – smaller numbers of in-person delegates means that social distancing measures can be better implemented.
- Cut down costs – many businesses budgets have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Hybrid events allow for various costs to be cut down such as transport, accommodation and catering.
So, what exactly have we put in place to ensure we can offer the perfect Hybrid Events solution to our customers?
Here at Sandy Park, we benefit from a state-of-the-art PA system, as well as a 1GB line which offers a dedicated and uncontended, hard-wired connection for companies and event organisers who wish to hold hybrid events.
In addition, our in-house software programme offers numerous features designed to maximise all of your needs and ensure everyone involved in the Hybrid event gets the best user experience.
We have also implemented an abundance of safety measures throughout the stadium to ensure the safety of both our staff and delegates at all of our events. These measures have been implemented by our on-site COVID Manager, who ensures that all of our procedures exceed Government guidelines for holding events.*
On top of this, all of our Front of House staff are fully trained in social distancing, and an enhanced cleaning schedule has been put in place throughout the Stadium.
Our Events Team are here to help!
All of our hybrid event packages are bespoke to meet your exact desires and requirements. Whether or not you have an idea in your mind regarding how your hybrid event could run, our experienced Events Team are here to help! Upon contacting us with your enquiry, a member of our dedicated team will work alongside you to ensure that your event runs smoothly and is a huge success.
If you’d like to enquire about holding your hybrid event at Sandy Park, simply contact our friendly team today!
Telephone: 01392 427427
Please note that in alignment with Government guidelines, we are currently only taking bookings for after the UK national lockdown.