Season Launch Dinner
It's time to look forward, the new rugby Season is upon us and after the challenges of the past two years, we can't wait to return to full stadiums and cheering fans!
In celebration of the upcoming Rugby Campaign, we are delighted to welcome you along to the Season Launch Dinner! The evening is going to look ahead to the exciting new challenges which the club faces as we continue our development as one of the dominant forces in the European Game. The evening will be attended by members of the first team squad including Lions, Luke Cowan-Dickie, Stuart Hogg, Jonny Hill and Sam Simmonds.
- Rob Baxter, Exeter Chiefs Director of Rugby, will be offering a preview of the new Season.
- Will Greenwood will be our Guest Speaker for the evening
- There will be a Q&A with members of the first team playing squad.
- A Charity Auction and Raffle in aid of the Exeter Chiefs Foundation
- Delicious Gourmet Dinner prepared by our esteemed Head Chef
- Comedian Suzy Bennet will be performing a fantastic live set!
Its going to be a night to remember, make sure you book a table today.
One Table of 10 is priced at £700 or if you wish to book tickets individually, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org